Academic staff of the School of Maths & Physics post here views and news about studying Maths in Lincoln, as well as give some useful information on this beautiful and fascinating subject.
Thomas Smith, a third-year mathematics student, successfully obtained a UROS bursary to work on a summer project on branch groups with Anitha Thillaisundaram. This project involves establishing and investigating certain commutator relations for explicit branch groups.
- School of Maths and Physics virtual movie night
- Anitha Thillaisundaram spoke at Franklin College
- Winners of the Mathematics Challenge 2020–21
- Mathematics and Physics Careers Evening 6pm Tuesday 2 March 2021
- Awards Ceremony for Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2020/2021
- Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2020/2021
- Virtual open day round table
- Virtual Open Day – 26 September 2020
- Virtual Party and Maths Awards Ceremony